Lady Gaga staged a grand show-performance at “Super Bowl LI-2017”, the final game of the season in professional American football.
The show was incredible – a jump from the roof, acrobatic stunts, hundreds of flying vehicles, fire and bunch of sequins.
A show that can not keep silent about
The performance of the star was reviewed as “one of the best in the history of the Cup”.
Lady Gaga started the show with a spectacular descent from the roof of the Houston stadium “NRG” on special ropes. Artist was surrounded by 300 small unmanned aerial vehicles that formed the American flag in the sky.
“Lady Gaga” managed to use every inch of the scene, singing the blend “God bless America” and “This is your land.”
Who stands behind the creativity of the show?
The success of such spectacular shows is, unambiguously, the achievement of a well-coordinated team.
- Design of the show: Bruce Rogers and Leroy Bennett
- Lighting Designer: Bob Banhart (company 22 Degrees).
- Mobile constructions and their installation: All Access Staging & Productions.
- LED batons: Glow Motion Technologies
- Lighting equipment: PRG
- LED systems: VER
- Sound systems: ATK.
- Piro and Effects: Strictly FX.
Enjoy and be inspired by the show on the video.
Go beyond what is possible